Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Retaking My Stand on This Issue

I've stated this before, but I am going to state it again since it is a hot topic as of late. "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" should be lifted as an actual policy in the military. Admission of your sexual orientation should not be grounds for dismissal from the armed force. We are a free nation, and we should extend those freedoms to those who are willing to protect it...all of them.

I think the effectiveness of a soldier should be determined by their ability to carry out their duties and work cohesively with their brothers/sisters-in-arms. I think everybody can agree with that.

I've talked to all of my friends in the military (and I have quite a few of them), and all of them don't see the problem in repealing DADT, even though a few have their own discomforts with gays due to personal beliefs. They believe that as long as that soldier can hold up their end of the bargain, they are fine with them serving.

5 comments:

Phil Chroniger said...

The fact that you equate an act between two consenting adults (Which I include S&M in that realm) with pedophilia or beastiality shows how little you know about "where the line is drawn".

Homosexual and sadomasochistic acts between two consenting adults are ok with me. Pedophilia and beastiality or not, because the act is not between two human beings of consenting age. Therefore, you cannot consider homosexuality a "deviant" act. Get it? Got it? Good, now moving on.

If that "pansy" or "dyke", as you call them, was a competent military officer, then I would not have a problem with them leading my son (if he were to become a soldier) into battle. I also would raise my son to not be judgmental of the activities of two consenting adults. If he were to become a soldier, I would expect him to do as any good soldier would do...protect his brothers/sisters-in-arms, and defend this nation with all of his might in battle.

You, sir, are a bigot. While I will defend your right to have your opinion, and you are free to post those opinions on my blog in an uncensored fashion...I am not going to sit here and let them go unchallenged, either.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

i truly enjoy your own writing choice, very helpful.
don't quit and keep posting as a result it simply just nicely to look through it.
impatient to looked over a whole lot more of your own web content, have a pleasant day :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

free young incest stories said...

Her girlfriend is married to my boss at work so I cant say alot. Ive got some ass kicking of my ownto do.
extreme free sex stories
hard core animal sex stories
free adult mf spanking stories otk
sexy short stories
sex stories post anal
Her girlfriend is married to my boss at work so I cant say alot. Ive got some ass kicking of my ownto do.