Friday, June 29, 2007

What In The Hell...?

I missed last night's Dem Debate, but I understand that Joe Biden was talking about getting an AIDS test, and mentioned that he knew Barack Obama had once gotten one, too. Apparently, this visibly irritated Obama.

My question is: Why? Why is Joe Biden getting tested for HIV/AIDS? Obama stated he got one with his wife (ok, I can somewhat understand that). However, how come nobody said "why did you, Sen. Biden, feel the need to get tested for AIDS?" The only reason I can think of is that it would invoke a question of character, and we all know how that tends to go for Democrats (especially with all of the "question-askers" being liberal journalists).

Also, John Edwards is OFFICIALLY a nutcase. He believes we should start kids in school much earlier than kindergarten. Is he CRAZY? I personally believe that 13 years + college is MORE than enough "education" for anyone.

In last night's debate, Edwards stated that he wants to increase the number of years kids are in our public school systems, invoke universal (government-paid) healthcare, and give wage increases to public school teachers (which is just the tip of the iceberg as far as his spending agenda goes). Hmm, I wonder where he plans to get the funds to pay for all of that...

No comments: