Monday, July 23, 2007

Endorsement Time

I wanted to do this earlier, but now I'm going to go ahead and do it.

The Podium endorses Republican incumbent Ken Cuccinelli in the 37th State Senate District.

Despite the fact that over at Daily Whackjob, Greg B. has a "donation station" for Democratic challenger Janet Oleszek, I personally don't endorse her. I believe she is too far left on too many issues to be of any real good for Virginia. In fact, I like how Virginia Oddsmaker points out that Oleszek's website resmelbe like the Soviet flag. Cuccinelli, on the other hand, is a good conservative figure and a rising star in the Virginia GOP (although, I do think that goodbyeken.com is a pretty good blog, nonetheless).

Check out how Oleszek attempts to pin the "abuser fee" uproar on Cuccinelli, and then Cuccinelli retorts by showing what kind of leader Oleszek is.

No comments: