Monday, December 24, 2007

A Little Christmas Playlist :)

The Christmas Playlist at Podium HQ, because the term "mixtape" is apparently out of style, I named artists if a particular version is what I was looking for :)...

- "O Holy Night" - My personal favorite
- "Let It Snow" - Boyz II Men and Brian McKnight
- "Hark, The Harold Angels Sing"
- "Angels We Have Heard on High
- "Adeste Fideles" (O Come All Ye Faithful)
- "12 Pains of Christmas" - Bob Rivers (brilliant "12 Days of Christmas" parody)
- "Santa Baby" - Madonna
- "The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)" - Alvin and the Chipmunks
- "Jingle Bell Rock" - Brian Setzer version
- "All I Want For Christmas Is You" - Mariah Carey
- "Silent Night"

1 comment:

Carl Kilo said...

Away in a Manger is my fav...
Be near me, Lord Jesus,
I ask Thee to stay
Close by me forever
And love me I pray

Bless all the dear children
In Thy tender care
And take us to heaven
To live with Thee there.
Merry Christmas Phil.