Thursday, November 1, 2007

87th District, People Wondered Why I Picked Giffin...

As of right now, the Pilot Online is running a poll asking who you would vote for in Tuesday's elections, and all of the Hampton Roads area candidates are up there.

Currently, Hank Giffin is spanking Paula Miller by a margin of 63.1% - 36.9%

And someone said I was crazy, and that Miller had a sizeable lead in her internal polls, so this was a safe win. I predicted a squeaker in favor of Giffin. I had a feeling from everything I saw that Giffin could pull this out.

UPDATE - Apparently, since word of this poll spread across the blogosphere, suddenly a flood of votes came in for Miller...kinda makes you wonder how that happened, ya know? That was one of the reasons I was hesistant to post this info, but I figured informing the masses was more important than sitting and chuckling to myself that I might be right :)

No comments: