Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Will Not Take The Same Road as the Opposition

While I will remain very critical of Obama's policies and decision when I do not agree with them (which I hope will not be as often as I fear it may be) I WILL be something that Democrats/liberals have not been.

I will remain loyal opposition. I will put my country first. I will not suffer a conservative version of the "Bush Derangement Syndrome" that has plagued the left for 8 years. You won this election, I concede that easily, because there is no point in doing otherwise.

If you think that this will dampen my spirits and leave my objective to promote my beliefs daunted...think again. However, I will not desert my nation because I believe they make a mistake in selecting a leader. I will work my tail off to promote a better America.

Now let's get to work on this country, shall we?

No comments: