Monday, January 7, 2008

Bob Marshall is Running for Senate, but Will I Endorse Him?

This was noted in multiple blogs today.

I'm still a bit torn between Marshall and Gilmore. The Bloggers for Marshall have done a good job courting my attention and pointing to a lot of Marshall's high points (especially here, here, and here). I waited to see if any Gilmore supporters would respond, and lately I've seen responses from Spank That Donkey (See here and here).

So, who am I going to endorse? The former Governor and Presidential Candidate, or the 13th District Delegate from Prince William County?

I'm going to allow the debate to continue on...but I'll make my own decision by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phil,
I personally know both Gilmore and Marshall. Gilmore is, in my opinion, slightly more affable but really ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. Marshall on the other hand is very well read in the classics and an eloquent speaker. Remember former Va's US Senator Scott? As I recall, he had the dubious honor of being voted either the least effective or dumbiest Senator by his collegues. I'm voting for the guy with the brains.
Bob Marshall.