Let's look at some of the rumored front-runners for Obama's cabinet, and see how much "change" will be coming to Washington D.C. with him if he wins...
- Vice-President: Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware (First elected to Congress in 1972)
- Secretary of State: Sen. John Kerry of Massachussetts (First elected to Congress in 1984)
- White House Chief of Staff: Fmr. Sen. Tom Daschle of South Dakota (First elected to Congress in 1978)
- Secretary of Defense: Sen. Jack Reed of Rhode Island (First elected to Congress in 1990)
- Attorney General: Fmr. Deputy A.G. Eric Holder (First employed by Justice Dept. in 1976)
Wow, now that's "change".
(h/t The Campaign Spot)