Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Undergoing Slight Renovations

Just a note: I will be tinkering with the look of The Podium for the next day or two. I'm not so keen on the look of the site. If nothing else, because it resembles GOTV and TwoConservatives very closely. While resembling TwoCon's is not a bad thing...GOTV is so overtly anti-conservative anything that I figure that I might want to distinguish the look of my site a bit more.

Maybe I'll add a banner, change the colors around...something. The Podium needs a little more spice in it's look.

And if nothing works, we'll just stick with the current scheme and be done with it.

Let me know what you think in the comments section below...

2 comments:

Whackette said...

While you're at it, could you make it so more than four posts show up at a time?

Phil Chroniger said...

You know what, as I was coming home from work tonight, I was thinking the same thing.

Consider it done.