Monday, July 2, 2007

15th House District Surprise

At least, it's a surprise to me, as I hadn't heard anything about this until today. Apparently, incumbent C. Todd Gilbert has a challenger in the 15th House of Delegates district in November. The challenger is an Independent named Jack Proctor. He currently does not have a website of any kind up and running, and neither does Gilbert (he only has the official General Assembly website at this time).

However, I believe that Gilbert has done an excellent job representing my home district, and he continues to have the endorsement of The Podium.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil,

Thanks for all your support on this and other blogs. If I am not mistaken, Mr. Proctor did file paperwork to run but failed to get enough valid signatures to appear on the ballot. That's the latest as I know it. I'm sure I'll read about it soon if I'm wrong.

Phil Chroniger said...

Thank you for the correction, Del. Gilbert. I had actually picked up on this news at vpap.org when looking at the finance reports and other information. I must say that you and Craig Orndorff are both very quick, I like that kind of efficiency, haha.

Your visit is most appreciated.