Monday, July 16, 2007

Blogs United Gets Some Press

The Daily Press covered the event. Kudos to Phriendly Jaime for getting quoted. I honestly wish I could have been there, but previously planned events kept me from attending.

However, the DWJ crowd kept me informed, lots of interesting events occurred this weekend. I will be there next year. Hopefully, I can get on one of these panels and throw in my two cents...by then, I should be better established in the blogosphere.

If not, I'll just show up, drink, and be merry. I just hope this event continues to be "united" and bipartisan in it's efforts. Otherwise, we're just exacerbating the Red/Blue divide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell kind of name is Petrasek?

J.R.Hoeft said...

Be careful what you wish for. What panel do you want to be on?

Phil Chroniger said...

Anonymous - Ask Jaime.

Jim - Hell, that depends on what the issues are a year from now. If ethics and civility are still an issue, I'd be more than happy to be on any panels addressing those issues...

I'd like to think I keep things relatively civil and ethical around here.