Saturday, May 12, 2007

Interesting Observations by NLS

Not Larry Sabato talks about how the GOP hold on the senate is looking stronger and stronger.

You know, Ben over at NLS and I do not agree on a lot of things politically, but at least he is able to make observations from a more objective point-of-view, and that is something I appreciate from him.

Good example of this is the Jeannemarie Devolites-Davis/Chap Petersen race, which more than a few Democratic bloggers believe will be a runaway victory for Chap Petersen, despite Davis' obvious ties and well-organized campaign machine. I agree with Ben that this race is a total toss-up and may be one of the most interesting ones in

Although, win-or-lose, Chap's Ox Road South blog is a great read and I do recommend it.

If Davis does win, I hope her PR advisor tells her and her husband, Tom Davis, NOT to ever take pictures in matching clothes again.

No comments: