Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jumping To The Right A Bit

I have officially joined the Fred Thompson movement.

Watch this interview, and tell me this guy isn't an inspiration to conservative voters who may have been disillusioned or disenchanted with the party.

I've been inching closer and closer to switching my support from Rudy Guiliani to Fred Thompson for weeks now, as I've said before. However, it's time to throw my support behind Fred Thompson. I'm convinced that this man, more than any other candidate, has America's best interests in mind.

Call it "conservative fever", call it "wishing for Reagan", call it whatever you want. I want this man to be my President. So, until either Thompson decides not to run, or he is not nominated...the Podium endorses Fred Thompson for U.S. President.

No comments: