This is, hopefully, the last I have to speak on this issue. I'm going to even bullet-point this so I make myself clear.
- I don't think that Republitarian's constant harping on the Mary Sayre/DUI issue is right, and is overstating the issue. If he had mentioned that this is a fact, and left it at that, I wouldn't have an issue with it.
- I do believe that Republitarian was provoked into publishing any dirt possible on Sayre because he felt he was being unfairly attacked by pro-Sayre bloggers.
- I don't think Republitarian should have threatened Virginia Virtucon.
- I'm not defending Republitarian's actions, as I think he's gone WAY over the line on this issue.
- I'm not defending Bloggers4Sayre, either.
- I'm simply stating things as I see them from a 3rd party perspective. If Republitarian and the Sayre bloggers want to continue this war of words and actions, so be it...I will have nothing more to do with this spat.
- I don't have the "anti-Sayre blogger" viewpoint that most at Daily Whackjob have.
- I actually like Scott Sayre a lot, politically-speaking, and I would readily endorse him if there weren't constant controversies involving his supporters and others.
See the lengths I have to go to just so people understand MY point of view?