Monday, December 14, 2009

The Thanks I Get for Being a Friend to Conservatives...

I guess I'm too libertarian to be in the club, despite being ranked number 17 ;)

Ah well, the SWAC group never really liked me anyway, though I've never really known why (except that I backed Myron once or twice, that seemed to irk them). I've always thought I've shown them a good amount of respect.

*shrugs shoulders*, c'est la vie.

CORRECTION: Megan reminded me that there were three who sat on the right side of things over at DWJ, not two as I had stated in the comments below. It's been a while since I reminisced over the old DWJ days.

7 comments:

Mike said...

I'd plead your case with Phil, but I'm not on your blogroll yet.
Fishersvillemike

Phil Chroniger said...

I was being facetious to an extent, as I know that on some issues I am at odds with some righty bloggers.

Actually, Mike, I've been meaning to add you to my blogroll for quite a while, now. Thanks for reminding me to do that, lol.

Unknown said...

I didn't see you as conservative. I hadn't looked too hard though.I have no idea who you are, so there is no personal animosity. And while you are adding Mike,,,,,LOL

Phil Chroniger said...

Oh, I figured as much regarding if you knew who I was. I haven't blogged "seriously" since 2007 through early 2008. This is a "comeback" for me, lol.

I was making a joke about my past relations with SWAC bloggers (which used to be an off-and-on affair, lol)...Chris Green used to call me a liberal because I posted at Daily Whackjob, even though I was one of the two conservatives on the staff.

I'm not listed as a straight conservative on BlogNetNews. Consider me right on the border between libertarian/conservative, ideologically. As for your blog, I believe you were already on my blogroll! Lord knows I've been reading yours for a while.

Megan said...

One of two conservatives....
Man, you can't count!

Megan said...

One of two conservatives...
Man, you can't count!

Phil Chroniger said...

Yeah Megan...you and me!

Oh wait, we did have a third, didn't we? :)

My memory is getting foggy at 27...not good.