Let's have some media fun, shall we?
Fred Thompson - "Revolution"
- The ad that stopped the GOP CNN/YouTube debate dead in it's tracks. It's a hammer-dropper of an ad.
Rudy Giuliani - "One Hour"
- Rudy does a good job invoking history, but the connection between that moment and Rudy is pretty vague.
Mitt Romney - "Historic Choice"
- Pretty generic stuff, really. This is where Romney's "presidential image" could work in his favor.
Chris Dodd - "White Hair"
- I liked this ad, actually, gets the point across with a slight bit of camp. One of the better ones I've seen from the Dems.
Bill Richardson - "When I Began"
- I liked the "job interview" and "resume" ads better. It was a better portrayal of his strong points.
John Edwards - "Rigged"
- Washington hates you, I love you...blech! And people say Mitt Romney looks and acts fake...